Notice to our patients:
I hope you and your family safe and healthy during these difficult times. It saddens me greatly that we have been unable to meet the dental needs of our patients. As an asthmatic I also know how important it is to protect the health and well being of those staff members and patients who are at highest risk of complications from COVID19. Guidelines from the American Dental Association, CDC, OSHA and the latest information of COVID 19 transmission have all factored in to our decision to remain closed until we can ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These guidelines and our knowledge of the virus are constantly changing. Please be assured that when Washburn Family Dentistry reopens, you, our staff and I can be confident it will be safe. I want to let you know how much we appreciate you allowing us to care for your needs. Although we don’t have a definitive timeline, we are hoping to reopen mid June. Here are a few steps we will be taking to ensure everyone’s safety and keep you informed:
• appointments can conveniently be made from your cellphone or computer
• all forms can be filled out from your computer or cellphone prior to your visit
• office correspondence will be emailed or texted
• there will be no waiting area, patients will wait outside and be texted when we are ready to see you
• dental chairs will be isolated from one another with appropriate ventilation
• appointments will be staggered to prevent patients from “bumping in to one another”
• hours will be expanded and may include nights and weekends
We are not ready to open yet, but with proper precautions and equipment we will be. We appreciate your patience. Thank you for letting us safely fulfill your dental needs.
David J. Blong DDS MBA
Welcome to Washburn Family Dentistry
Washburn Family Dentistry offers state-of-the-art technology with compassionate care for a unique patient experience. We offer a wide variety of services to meet your entire family's dental needs.
Let us take the stress out of visiting a dentist. Our professional staff will make sure that you feel welcome and relaxed and that your dental experience with us will be a positive one.